Sunday, May 31, 2009

STudY

Last few week, I ask my friend:"Why we don't have tutorial to do? Why my other friend a lot tutorial to do?"
Wah...
How do I know!!!
Within this week, my lecturer start give us Assignment, Project, and Tutorial to do...
Walao yet...
This really kill me ya...
After two week is our mid-term liao...
But the lecturer just give us the tutorial to do...
My lecturer tell me, after Gawai she will give us tutorial to do again...
So I need to study smart le...
And must have proper time management too...
So that will not cause me don't have enough time to do revision or project...
This also good to me...
Because can teach me how to manage the time for doing every thing...
Hehehe... ^^
Besides that, two new lecturer teach me...
Cham liao lo...
This is because I don't know their style...
"How they teach"...
:(
Hopefully I can catch it...

No comments: