Saturday, June 13, 2009

12 June 2009

Today is the Gawai Fest which organize by the Student Council together with the Music Club... This activity really make many people quarrel with each other and pekchek... This is because everyone have their own idea for doing the thing... So this make everyone angry... Haiz... I am also the one who feel pekchek and want to kill people... But I didn't kill people, because I don't want go jail... Hehehe.. ^^ When this Gawai Fest is going on, I feel very happy.. Because everyone very enjoy the drama... ^^ After the activity finish, then everyone go to tattoo... Today I baru know that everyone like to TATTOO...(including myself) ^^ This is my first time see all the lecturer and student very enjoy our activity...(which organize by Student Council)

In this activity, I have learn many thing such as I need to forgive people, I need to make sure everything is confirm, don't do last minute work, etc... This is because doing the last minute will cause us quarrel with each other and finally angry... Within this few day, I will pray before I sleep... This is because I ask God to give me power and hope everything will work smoothly... If I didn't pray, sure I cannot sleep last few day... Because of the unhappy thing happen...

p/s: Thanks, God... ^^

1 comment:

[P]inky[D]og said...

oh yeah..thank God and give all the glory to God...Jesus loves u, michelle...^^