Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mood

I don't know why this few day, I feel very pekchek...
And didn't have the mood...
I also have feel that when he/she give me the work....
He/she look don't trust me...
Because he/she will came and doing my job...
This make me until I just like nothing in front of he/she...
This really make feel angry la...
Because he/she must trust me, when give the job to me...
Not came and do my job...
This also show not respect to me too...

Besides that, I also have feel that I and he/she cannot communicate each other...
Because we have different idea of doing the thing...
This really make me feel that I and he/she cannot do thing together...
This may let us will not quarrel, if there is something happen...
Lucky I and he/she still can talk for awhile but not too long....
So, I hope that he/she next time must trust people after given the job to other people...
Because this show the respect to that people who is in charge of such work...

7 comments:

[P]inky[D]og said...

cheerz! I know you are really committed...I am always here to support u..^^

Unknown said...

wah everyone so stress like that. very sad leh. haha don pek chek ok! aft installation nite, we go enjoy and relax la.. if not i scared student council members all not happy leh.

Elsie said...

i also very pek cek ar... haihz....

Chang Tzun Ern said...

welcome back PEKCHEK!!!

Happy said...

u know, certain things happens at times, but the important thing is that in the end, things turn out fine. if he/she cannot communicate, then u should take the initiative to communicate. it happens, but it can be avoided when you all find the "mo qi". dont be dismay. u have other who are supporting you all the way. look at the bright side, and think of what u will accomplish. i know i always have. if not i'd go crazy.

Happy said...

others*

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.