Friday, May 22, 2009

GeRAm

He/she really very good and kind...
Usually he/she will help me settle down...
When i facing problem...
Usually we will together do everything...
Until other people feel that I & he/she are "best friend"...
Because we eat, gaming, shopping, study, etc...
All together de...

But...
The big problem is coming le...
He/she start showing his/her real face le...
How to say o???
He/she start pass the wrong idea for me and teach me wrong thing...
Wah...
Really siao ya...
He/she really bad...
Next time I will not give him/her chance to buli me liao...
If he/she do such thing to me again...
I will let he/she know, how powerful I am...

Conclusion:
We must be careful...
Don't always trust other people...
Don't let other people buli you... Must know how to protect yourself...
Don't make such decision base on his/her face... Because sometime he/she will make you die..
Not only die... Maybe will cause your future become dark or dangerous...


4 comments:

Han said...

ask u liao...
don alwas let ppl shot u...
u hv to shot ppl oso ma. but is 4 they own good...
don cin cai shot ppl la...

Chang Tzun Ern said...

yaya..i agree with u..i know potato is the strong 1...haha..

Michelle said...

(Han)really pekcehk ya... you very trust him/her, but he/she make you feel disappointed... really sad la... haiz...

Michelle said...

(TzunErn)what you agree with me??? how do you know that I am the stronger one???