Monday, May 11, 2009

HaPpy StORy

TOday really happy...
Because can wake up at 9:30am...
Long time already didn't wake up so late lo...
When the new semester is start...
Hahaha...
But 11am something have the meeting...
Then I need go campus on 11:10am...
When I reach at the campus...
It is already 11:20am liao...
Walao yet...
I am late lo...
This make me so scare ya...
Because I scare kena bom...
When I reach at the Board Room...
You guys guess what is happening!!!
Hahaha...
It does not have anything happen...
The meeting is just start only...
Then Miss start talking and talking...
I am very shock...
Why????
Because Miss tell us that the Installation Night very well done...
Many Lecturer and Staff feel happy and shock...
This is because they didn't notice that their student can sing...
Do you guys know who is the singer on that night???
Hehehe...
It is....
- Mr Lai Wei Yee and Ms Catherine Tan...(最近)
- Ms Elsie Siong and Ms Catherine Tan...(小酒窝)
Then in my mind, I recall back again...
It really fun and excited...
Then Miss also have say the food on that night very nice...
So, next time have other activity sure will ask Elsie prepare the food again...
Besides taht, Miss still have talk a lot thing...
All the thing is....
.....SECRET
Cannot tell de...
Sorry...
This is the first time make me feel that the activity work very well and happy....
Hahaha...

Ending:
~ We must respect everyone
~ We must behave ourselves
~ We must believe other people when giving the work
~ We must new thing when that is something wrong

No comments: