Sunday, June 28, 2009

ChanGing

Start from this week, I fasting on lunch time...
Hehehe... ^^
This is my first time I fasting...
Because we want the Christian Fellowship work successfully...
During the lunch time, we will pray together, sing together, and sharing...
Actually it is quite fun...
Because everyone sit together and discuss together, how can we let other people join the club...
Before this club organize, many thing happen around us...
But we didn't give up...
Because we want let other people know about God's...
When this club has been organize, my friend (Lee Chin), she facing a lot problem and challenge...
She still thankz God's...
This is because she have learn a lot of thing from the problem and challenge...
Now, she become more brave and change all her bad attitude...
I can see that she really change and do God's job...
Besides that, I also have change...
Which is I keep avoid from saying "bad word" and I will pray everyday...
This Christian Fellowship club really make me change...
From one think negative people to positive people...
As a conclusion, I will learn how to my life become more interest...
So that, I will not regret... ^^

4 comments:

[P]inky[D]og said...

haha,,really thank God to see this post...^^ love ya!!!

Happy said...

glad to know that u guys have started a CF group. would be praying for you all.

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceasse, His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faitfulness."
-Lamentations 3:22-23


Persevere and God will come through. By the way, how many people do you have in your club?

Michelle said...

(PinkyDog) hahaha...^^ u really love it o.. then next time i will write this type of story again... ^^

Michelle said...

(Happy) thank you.. we still don't know how many member yet... this coming Friday, we will official opening... at that time, we just knew how many member.. ^^ now we just have committee member only..