Monday, August 24, 2009

Sadness

within this few day, i feel very sad...

I don't why I become like this...

Just like i did wrong to someone...

Ngaiti...

What I done or say, sure he/she will shoot me back....

Whatever I done, inside his/her heart still not perfect...

Ezit I am stupid or noob or he/she don't like me????

This really confuse me...

Because I already try me best to done the work...

But at the end, he/she still don't like it...

Only will complain with it...

He/she treat other people nicely, especially who always with him/her together...

Haiz~

AM I SO BAD, UNTIL HE/SHE HATED ME SO MUCH...

Because what he/she has say really hurt me...

Until I feel my heart broken...

I always pray that he/she don't treat me like this...

But...

Still the same....

Until now....

I really feel sad...

And no mood.... =.=

Sometime I feel myself very stupid...

While he/she hated and said something that hurt me...

But I still go out or talk with him/her...

I think I need to think positive...

No comments: