Monday, August 3, 2009

News

Today I really happy...
Because I can talk nicely with my sister...
Before that, I never talk nicely with my sister...
Maybe is our thinking already "matang"...
SO, know what is correct and what is wrong...
Anyway, I feel thank you...
Because my relationship with my sister is more close now...
Maybe I love her first...
So that, she give me the respond...
I really happy...
And don't know how to say out the excited...
I never think that our relationship can be close...
When I still young, she like to scold me or bully me...
She never treat me like her sister...
This really make me feel sad...
After we become aunt, our relationship slowly build...
I think is because of my beloved 侄子...

me and 侄子 (Yen Yen)


3 comments:

jeehsiung said...

what a cute baby...lol

Michelle said...

you don't know de la.. hahaha.. ^^

Unknown said...

is Ian Ian lar