Saturday, December 20, 2008

~PinkyDog Family~


this is "Pinky"....
she look pretty ler...

this two picture is "Pinky" son & daughter

hehehe...
i know who is this...
this is "lao er"...
i so clever ler...
can remember "her" name...

ooo...
i forget who is this lo!!!!

hehehe...
they look at me ler...
because i cute as them lo...
so they keep look at me...

ahar...
sure you don't know who is this ler.....
hehehe....
actually i also forget "his" name liao... :-(

cute ler....
'he" is one the three little dog...
first time i see them, i feel very happy ler..
because they like me & will play with me...


if want to know about "Pinky" family...

because all the dog is my friend de...

you may go search for http://www.pinkydog.blogspot.com/

then you will know more about "Pinky" family...

No comments: