Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Dog & Monkey


this monkey really naughty o... every time give "he" eat, sure "he" will angry me...
this is because "he" don't like me, "he" only will listen to my daddy & my uncle...
haiz... really miss the female monkey which is his partner...
his partner has been pass away around four year...
feel sad... when i know the news... :-(


~MY DOG~

this is the eldest dog in my house which i call him "blackly"...
don't look "he" so handsome o...
actually "he" very bad want, like to bit people..
this is the second in my house which i call him "dog"...
"he" really naughty, because always go play at outside until whole body duty...
when "he" play until whole body duty, "he" sure will scored by my uncle..
but "he" still look very cute & handsome..
hehehe.. :-)

this is the youngest dog in my house which i call him 'lucky"...
this is because i want everybody will "lucky", when call "him"...
hehehe... :-)
very funny ler....
"he" only five month o...

No comments: