Saturday, October 25, 2008

~Smile~

today i will write about my family...
because always write about the thing happen in calloge only...
so i change the topic this time...
hehehe... ;-)

today we gather together having dinner and chat to each other..
really feel happy lar..
because i can see my "nephew"..
my nephew really cute....
and i have take picture with "him"o...
hehehe...
feel so excited...
the picture below is about:

wah...
he looking at my mum ya..
sayang lar...
my mum din't look at the camera...


hahaha...
he look at me ya...
and he also feel very excited..
do you guys know why???
because he feel in love to me lo..
i so cute like him ya...

look at the camera..
aiyoyo...
he didn't look at the camera...
sayang...

yes!!!
he look at the camera le...
cute ler...
fianlly, he and me have take a nice photo...
hahaha.... ;-)

my uncle look at me, but my nephew didn't look at the mirror...
sayang ler...
erm..
what did he looking for ya???
why look at other side want..
maybe is look at my mum...
hehehehe... ;-)

my cousin which wear the yellow shirt want..
this is his first "bao" baby o...
because he is the younger in his family...
so he feel excited when he can try to "bao" baby..
aiyo..
my cousin have look at the mirror but my nephew didn't have...
sad lar... :-(
what to do???
because he like my mum mah..
so he don't want look at me liao...

My Feeling:
actually i feel very happy..
because i can play with my nephew..
recall back..
long time didn't play with baby lo...
so i didn't waste this chance lo...
keep play with him..
i can say that i feel very happy until can forget to take my dinner..
you guys can imaging about it????
hahaha... ;-)

No comments: