Friday, October 3, 2008

1 October 2008

hehehe...
really happy o...
because first time go to visit malay friend with my friend...
one of my friend really "xiao2" want...
ask him 2 drive but he don't want...
always ask me faster go home..
haiz...
really "xiao" ya..
when i ask him: "why just now ask you drive your car, you don't want.."
then he answer: " because i don't know you go so many house ma!!!"
at that time, i almost want to kill people ya...
but i control myself, so that other people will not think that "i am xiao"...
then he keep message and call his friend...
can is whole day keep look his handphone...
haiz...
then disturb my friend again...
"hen hao xiao de shi..."
he drink my friend water o...
then my friend "marah & pukul dia"...
walau yet...
he really dont scare my freind "BoyFriend" will ANGRY o...
i think her "BOYFRIEND" will angry...
hehehehe....
when 7pm, we go back home le...
& he go to dating...
& me go out with my old friend...

No comments: