Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Friendship

What is friendship????
Have anyone know, what is Friendship???
What is real meaning of friendship????

Sometime, I feel friendship is very important...
And sometime I feel that friendship make my life become dark & sad...
I know that friendship is very important in our daily life...
But sometime I really can't accept it...
This is because when you try to trust your friend, but he/she will make you feel upset...
I really don't like this kind of problem...
I just hope everyone of us can spread out his/her own problem or opinion...
Because this can build our relationship and not affected the relationship...
Haiz....
When care about the relationship....
But he/she will say that you didn't care about the relationship...
Actually, this really make me feel confuses and sad...
This is because I don't know whether he/she is really care about the relationship or not...
I think I need to put effort to take care of this relationship...
I don't want make the thing become worst...
Which can make me and he/she relationship become bad....
I will do my best to save the relationship and hope he/she will do so....
Because this relationship we need build it together....
Without one of the member....
Sure the relationship will also break....
One energy is not enough, need a lot energy will be more sufficient...

1 comment:

jeehsiung said...

well this is the first time i give you comment. hehe. K, i should say different people have different set of determining friendship. communicates more should help (figure it out yourself) and send your intended verbal words to them. lol. Be ;) yea... don't let negative emotions control you.