Saturday, September 27, 2008

@...Yesterday...@

i tot yesterday is a happy day 4 me...
bcoz my fren say got suprise 4 me..
finally the suprise juz let me feel sad oli...
haiz...
but i say 2 myself tat don think again, juz b happy..
bcoz when u sad juz will feel stress n "pek chek"...
then i keep smile n let all my concentrate 4 my test..
after the test, i really feel vr relax n happy..
coz i am "FREE" le.. not more test le...
hahaha....

b4 the test start, my fren n i talk a lot fun thinh like "disturb my fren~ XXXXXXXX"...
we ask her: "wat did u do last nite?"
then she reply us: "nothing o.."
we said again: "really do nothing, but vr obvious ler.."
she said: "really~ muz belief her.."
but we said: "we knt belief it..."
then we keep disturb her until she feel vr shy...
hehehe... really vr fun ler...

last nite feel disappointed...
bcoz around 1:00am just came home...
when i reach my home, my dog came out and barked my fren...
haiyo... really frightened ya...
luckly din bitten my fren...
aiyo.. at tat time, my heart bits fast....
:-(







































1 comment:

[P]inky[D]og said...

Aiyo..The surprise hoh..Also make me disappointed mar...Haha...